Bhagwat Geeta, According to the Geeta’s philosophy of life, man is great, immortal, and has a store of infinite power. The Geeta is also called Sanjivani Vidya. What is man’s duty? Realizing this is the ultimate goal of the Geeta. After this sermon, Lord Krishna inspired Arjuna to remain steadfast in the path of duty. Eventually Arjuna fought the war. Truth triumphed over untruth.
Seven Hundred Verses in Bhagwat Geeta
The Bhagwat Geeta has a total of seven hundred verses. The Geeta is given the highest place of knowledge. Acquisition of knowledge is the solution to all human curiosity. That is why the Geeta is also called omniscient. The essence of the Geeta is, do deeds, do not worry about the fruit.
When we work with the desire for fruit, we are sad if we do not get it. So just work to be happy, that too with a sense of selflessness.
A wonderful Store of knowledge
The Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta is considered to be a wonderful storehouse of knowledge. Greater knowledge of life and the universe is gained from it. It motivates us to face crisis. God says that without patience, one cannot get rid of ignorance, sorrow, lust, anger, work and greed. The Geeta gives strength to face the small and big struggles that await in the life of human beings only. What is in the Bhagwat Geeta?
1. Death is just as certain for those who are born. Just as the one who dies is born. So let’s not grieve over what is inevitable.
2. Hell has three gates, anger, lust and greed. That is to say, the source of hell that we have said is anger, rage, rage, lust. It makes our lives hellish.
3. Anger creates confusion. Wisdom is disturbed by delusion. When wisdom is disturbed, reason is destroyed. When reason is destroyed, then the person begins to fall.
4. It is better not to do some work. How much work must be done.
5. There is no happiness in any world for a person who always doubts and complains.
6. He who cannot control his mind is equal to the enemy.
7. People who complain never find happiness.
8. The mind is very fickle. So it is difficult to control. However, with practice, it can be controlled.
9. Anything in this life is useless.
10. People can become what they want to be. However, for that, you have to remember your wish with full faith.
11. Never be afraid of what is not real.
12. Everyone’s faith is according to his nature.
13. Karma that is not natural is always stressful.
14. A wise person never enjoys sensual pleasures.
15. Karma Yoga is a big secret.
16. When a person enjoys his work, then he is perfect.
Some facts about Bhagwat Geeta
– It is one of the greatest books in the world.
-Geeta is the only scripture whose jubilee is celebrated.
– The background of the Geeta is the battle of Mahabharata.
– There are 18 chapters of Srimad Bhagwat Geeta and the battle of Mahabharata lasted for 18 days.
-Arjuna was taught the Bhagwat Geeta by Lord Krishna.
-According to the Geeta, one should not think of gaining or losing one’s duty.
– In 700 verses of the , there is a solution to the problem that every person has to face from time to time.
– The Geeta is a unique book of life. Everyone should practice it for the upliftment of life.