Uric acid is also an outbreak of cold weather. Although it starts with symptoms such as joint pain and burning of the feet, it is a metabolic disease. It is a substance that is released in the body through the metabolism of proteins. It is made only from nucleic acids and proteins of the purine group. It usually comes out of the urine.
When the kidneys’ ability to filter is reduced and uric acid remains, it builds up in the bones. When the kidneys excrete less uric acid, it also builds up in the blood. The levels may also rise temporarily during fasting or rapid weight loss. Diabetes medication can also be a factor in increasing this.
It causes pain in small joints of the body. If you are over 25 years old and eat a lot of food, you will be at risk of this disease. If you feel pain in the fingers, toes and joints while sleeping at night, it may be a symptom of uric acid. Uric acid builds up, especially in the bones. This disease affects small joints of the body. There is pain in the joints.
How to control?
– Consume enough water or liquid food, which excretes more and more acid through urine.
– Take at least 500 grams of vitamin-C in the food you eat every day.
– Exercise regularly. Healthy eating and lifestyle should be adopted.
What is the treatment?
The problem of this is a complex and chronic disease, so it is necessary to treat the condition with medication and yoga and naturopathy. If the blood level of uric acid is uncontrolled, it should be controlled even after taking medicine.
Medicinal therapies such as Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha have their own importance. Medicine-free yoga, naturopathy, healthcare practices and lifestyle changes are also very helpful in controlling the growth of this.
What to Eat
-Pulses and nuts are rich in purine nucleic acid. After using this acid, the body becomes rich in this.
– Vegetables like Kurilo, cauliflower, banda, mushroom and golbhenda have more purine than other vegetables. In addition, these fruits and vegetables also contain high levels of oxalate.
People with increased level should not eat red meat, fruit meat, meat of large animals, meat of turkeys, meat of turkey, heart, liver, kidney and giddy meat. Increases uric acid levels.
-Carbonated and sweetened drinks like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Fenta, Mirinda increase this. Honey water, soda water is also not good for this. These drinks are rich in fructose. It promotes the production of uric acid by breaking down ATP into AMP.
– Copper, Gundruk Sinki is also not good.
-Alcoholic beverages such as alcohol, brandy, whiskey, rum are prohibited in uric acid. Alcoholic beverages not only increase this in the body but also prevent the body from excreting uric acid from the urine.
– Junk food and bakery products are high in saturated fat. In addition, preservatives in junk food can increase the amount of it in the blood and cause gout problems. Eating too much junk food leads to weight gain.