Lucky Number 7
Lucky Number 7, According to astrology, each number has significance. For example, 1 point of Sun, 2 points of Moon, 3 points of Jupiter, 4 points of Rahu, 5 points of Mercury, 6 points of Venus, 7 points of Ketu, 8 points of Saturn and 9 points of Swami Graha Mars. Astrological calculations are made from prime numbers, fortune numbers and birth numbers. However, 7 points are discussed here.
7 Points in Religion
– 7 sages are envisaged in Hinduism.
– In Islam, 7 lands and 7 heavens are envisaged.
– In the Breslov tradition, there is the concept of ‘The 7 Candles’, which has seven parts of the face, 2 eyes, 2 nails, 2 ears and 1 mouth.
– Happy 7 times every 7 years.
– There are 7 voices in total.
7 in Hinduism
Saptarishi- Kashyapa, Bhardwaj, Gautam, Agastya, Vashishta.
Seven verses – Gayatri, Vrihatti, Usthik, Jagati, Tristup, Anushtup and Pankti.
The seven yogas – knowledge, karma, devotion, meditation, Raj, Hatha, Sahaja.
Seven Ghosts – Ghost, Phantom, Vampire, Kushmanda, Bahrarakshas, Vetal and Kshetrapal.
The seven winds – flow, flow, rise, flow, marriage, flow, flow.
Seven Islands – Jambudwip, Palaksh Island, Kush Island, Shalmali Island, Crunch Island, Shankar Island, Pushkar Island.
Seven Hades – Abyss, Vital, Sutal, Talatal, Mahatal, Patal and Rasatal
Seven worlds – Bhulok, Bhuvalok, Svalok, Mahalok, Janlok, Tapolok Satyalok.
Seven seas – Sri Sagar, Dudhisagar, Ghrit Sagar, Payan, Madhu, Madira, Lahu.
Seven Mountains – Sumeru, Kailash, Malay, Himalayas, Udayachal, Astachal, Sapel.
Sapt Puri – Ayodhya, Mathura, Maya – Haridwar), Kashi, Kanchi, Avantika and Dwarka.
7 in mathematics
– 7th prime number
– 7 is the second most lucky prime number
– 7th Luke Prime Number
7 in science
– 7 Atomic number of nitrogen.
Halogen is found in 7 groups of periodic table.
7 in astronomy
– 7 members of the solar system – Sun, Moon, Mars, Buddha, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn.
– Ursa Major Group has 7 stars.
7 in technology
– Code 7 of Russia’s Kazakhstan International Direct Phone Call Service.
– US and Canada phone number is 7.
– OSI model has 7 levels.
7 in the classic
– Rome has 7 mountains.
– There are 7 genres of progressive art.
– There are seven surprises.
– There are 7 kings in Roman history.