Islam Religion is a monotheistic religion based on the teachings of the Qur’an, the last divine book delivered to mankind by the last messenger and prophet, Muhammad. The word Islam Religion means: ‘Surrender to Allah’. Thus a Muslim is one who dedicates himself to Allah. That is, Islam began to follow the rules of the religion.
The basic tenet of Islam Religion is to consider Allah Almighty, the only God and guardian of the world, and Hazrat Muhammad as their messenger or prophet. The same thing is repeated in his ‘Kalme’: ‘La ilaha illallah Muhammadurrasulullah’. That is, ‘Allah is One, there is no other (other power) besides Him and Muhammad is His Messenger or Prophet.’
Important facts about Islam Religion :
(1) The founder of Islam Religion was Hazrat Muhammad.
(2) Hazrat Muhammad was born in 570 AD. Was born in Mecca.
(3) Hazrat Muhammad was born in 610 AD. In the cave named Hira near Mecca, knowledge was obtained.
(4) The Prophet’s journey from Mecca to Medina on September 24 is known in the Islamic world as the Muslim Samvat.
(5) Hazrat Muhammad married a widow named Khadija at the age of 25.
(6) Hazrat Muhammad’s daughter’s name is Fatima and son-in-law’s name is Ali Hussain.
(7) The angel Gabriel communicated the Qur’an to Prophet Muhammad in Arabic.
(8) The Quran is the holy scripture of Islam.
(9) Prophet Muhammad preached the teachings of the Quran.
(10) Hazrat Muhammad died on June 8, 632 AD. Happened on He was buried in Medina.
(11) After the death of Hazrat Muhammad, Islam was divided into Shia and Sunni sects.
(12) Sunnis are those who believe in Sunna. The Sunnah is a description of the sayings and deeds of Hazrat Muhammad.
(13) The Shia believe in the teachings of Ali and consider him to be the successor of Hazrat Muhammad. Ali was the son-in-law of Hazrat Muhammad.
(14) Ali was assassinated in 661. Ali’s son Hussein was assassinated in 680 in Karbala. These killings gave Shia a definite form of opinion.
(15) The successor of Hazrat Muhammad is called Khalifa.Islam Religion
(16) Caliphate in the Islamic world 1924 AD. Stayed till. It was abolished by Turkish ruler Mustafa Kemalpasha in 1924.
(17) Ibn Ishaq was the first to write a biography of Hazrat Muhammad.
(18) Hazrat Muhammad’s birthday is celebrated as Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi.
The Kaaba is considered the holiest site in Islam in the city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. This ancient religious ritual of Islam is very important for the Muslims of the world. This year, more than 2 million Muslims are expected to arrive in Saudi Arabia for the Hajj. Know some special things related to Hajj-
What is the purpose of going on Islam Religion Hajj?
Hajj is the fifth of the five pillars of Islam Religion . All healthy and financially capable Muslims are expected to perform Hajj once in a lifetime.
Hajj is seen as an opportunity to erase the sins of the past. It is believed that after Hajj all his past sins have been forgiven and he can start his life again. Most Muslims have a desire to go on Hajj once in a lifetime.
Religious leaders and organizations provide financial assistance to those who cannot afford the Hajj. There are some Muslims who save their life’s earnings for Hajj. There are also hajis from some parts of the world who walk thousands of miles for months and reach Mecca.
The five pillars of Islam Religion are very important to Muslims. These columns are like five resolutions. These are very important for living according to Islam.
How much did Saudi Arabia earn from Hajj?
What did Muslims say after ending Hajj subsidy?
Where are women at the forefront of going on Hajj alone?
Is Modi really misleading on Hajj?
These are the five pillars of Islam Religion
Tawheed – that is, Allah and Muhammad are His messengers in which every Muslim should believe.
Namaz- Performing namaz five times a day according to the rules.
Lent – Fasting during Ramadan.
Zakat – Donating to the poor and needy.
Hajj – going to Mecca.
What is the history of Hajj?
About four thousand years ago the plains of Mecca were completely deserted. Muslims believe that Allah commanded Prophet Abraham (called Abraham by Muslims) to bring his wife Hagar and son Ishmael from Palestine to Arabia to save them (Hagar and Ismail) from the jealousy of his first wife Sarah. Could.
Muslims also believe that Allah asked Prophet Abraham to leave them to their own devices. They were given some food and some water. Within a few days, the stuff was gone. Hajra and Ismail became hungry and thirsty.
Muslims believe that the desperate Hajra descended from the hills of Safa and Marwa in Mecca seeking help. Hajara, who was broken by hunger and fatigue, fell down and prayed to Allah for relief from the crisis.
Muslims believe that when Ismail stepped on the ground, a spring of water burst from under the earth and both of them survived.
Hajra secured water and also started trading in water in exchange for food items. This water is called Ab-e-Zamzam i.e. water of Zamzam well. Muslims consider it the holiest water and after Hajj all pilgrims try to return home with this holy water.
When Prophet Abraham returned from Palestine, he saw that his family was living a good life and he was completely surprised.
Muslims believe that during this time, Allah asked Prophet Abraham to build a shrine and dedicate it. Abraham and Ishmael built a small cube of stone. This is called Kaaba.
Muslims come here every year to strengthen their faith in Allah. Centuries later, Mecca became a thriving city and the only reason for this was to find a complete source of water.
Saudi Arabia Islam Religion
Gradually people started worshiping different gods here. Statues began to be placed in this sacred building built by Prophet Abraham.
Muslims believe that the last prophet of Islam Religion , Hazrat Mohammad (570-632), was asked by Allah to restore the Kaaba to its former state and to allow only the worship of Allah there.
In the year 628, Prophet Muhammad started a journey with his 1400 followers. This was the first pilgrimage to Islam and it was in this journey that the religious tradition of Prophet Abraham was re-established. This is called Hajj.
What does Haji do when he goes there?
Hajj pilgrims first reach the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. From there they go to Mecca by bus. But just before Mecca there is a special place from where the official process of Hajj begins. This special place starts from a radius of eight kilometers from the city of Mecca. This special place is called Mecca. All the pilgrims going on Hajj wear a special kind of cloth called ahram from here. However, some people wear ihram long ago. Some people even sit in a plane wearing ihram.
The ihram is not sewn. Women do not need to wear ihram, they can wear any clothes of their choice. Apart from this, pilgrims have to take care of many more things.
Hajj pilgrims Islam Religion –
-Husband and wife cannot have sexual intercourse during this time
-Can’t cut your hair and nails
-Avoid applying perfume or any fragrant thing
-Avoid fighting with anyone. Even avoid killing any creature.
Upon reaching Mecca, Muslims perform Umrah first. Umrah is a small religious process. Hajj is performed in a particular month but Umrah can be performed anytime in the year.