Pudina, No hassle to plant, no hassle. No more space needed, no more tidying up. Karesa can be planted on one side of the garden or in a pot near the kitchen. Peppermint can be easily grown. While its medicinal properties are many. Peppermint is especially useful in case of stomach upset. Pudina is a versatile plant. Just as delicious.
How do you consume Pudina? It depends on your vigor and handicrafts. It is made by making pickles and consuming it, it is done by using it in juice. Salads also have their own flavor. Whatever you do, you can eat it anyway. Peppermint has no side effects.
Another thing is that mint is a plant that also plays a role in purifying the air. Therefore, it is very important in Ayurveda. So mint is also the beauty of the house.
It smells and tastes good. At the same time, it has medicinal value. Peppermint consumption is beneficial in the following physical problems.
It contains fiber, which helps lower your cholesterol levels. The magnesium in it gives strength to the bones.
1. Delicious mint is also a good mouth freshener. That is, it keeps the mouth fresh and clean.
2. Peppermint is the best alternative for digestion.
3. Peppermint should be consumed in hot weather. It naturally keeps the body cool.
4. Peppermint should be consumed when it is bad, it is fine.
5. Peppermint is useful for removing bad breath or treating mouth ulcers.
6. Peppermint also cures some skin diseases. Peppermint paste should be applied on the problem area of the skin.
7. If you are traveling and have vomiting problems, consume mint. It stops vomiting.
Grind fresh mint leaves and sniff the faint person, wake up from fainting.
8. Stomach ache, anorexia mint juice with cumin, asafoetida, pepper and some salt to cook.
9. Peppermint juice should be given during childbirth to reduce labor pains.
10. Boil mint in water and add a little sugar. It should be drunk from time to time, weakness is reduced.
11. Mix coriander, soap and cumin equally and soak it. Mix one hundred grams of water in it and choose. Mix mint juice in it and drink it.
12. Grind mint and mix lemon juice in it. Apply the mixture on the face and wash off. After continuing this process for a few days, a different glow appears on the face.
13. In case of cholera, mix equal quantity of mint, onion juice and lemon juice and drink it.
Mint tea made in this way
Peppermint is rich in Vitamin A, B, C, Iron, Calcium and Potassium. It can be consumed as a tea in addition to pickles or salads.
1. 10, 12 mint leaves
3. Beer salt
4. Milk and sugar (to taste)
The method of making mint tea is very simple. Boil a little pepper, salt and mint leaves in water. To choose Now the tea is ready. This tea can be drunk with sugar and milk.