Kidney is one of the most important organ in the body which is not just responsible for the urination but also filtration of blood. Improper diet and poor lifestyle improve the risk of more than half of the disease. But we have been very careless in our mining lifestyle. And only when the disease occurs do people become more aware of it. We should take special care of our kidney or else we may suffer from various Kidney Disease like Kidney stone, kidney failure ,kidney cancer etc.
So the best option is to prevent any disease as much as possible. Recently, the number of kidney patients has been increasing. The main reason is the food and lifestyle. Therefore, to avoid kidney disease, the following things should be taken care of.
1. The body should be made active in the work of sweating as much as possible.
2. Exercise or physical labor should be done even if there is no work rather than spending the day resting.
3. Irregular sleeping, getting up and eating habits should be given up regularly.
4. As insomnia also increases the risk of kidney disease, it is necessary to get 8 hours of sleep.
5. Do not stay in the same place continuously for hours. It can also cause kidney disease.
6.Urination should be performed immediately. When stopped, it also damages the kidneys.
7. Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness.
8. Excessive intake of junk food also affects the kidneys.
9. Even if there is not enough water in the body, kidney disease can be contracted at an early age.
10. To keep it healthy, you need to consume vitamins, minerals, proteins and other nutrients.
11. As the amount of sodium in salt is high, salt intake should be reduced as much as possible.
12. Excessive salt intake can also cause kidney stones.
13. Get in the habit of drinking beverages including fruit juices and lentil juices.
14. But soft drinks, tea and coffee available in the market can damage the kidneys.
15. No matter how much pain you have, you should not take medicine without consulting a doctor.
16. Addiction to smoking and alcohol should be given up. It affects the kidneys.
17. Health check-ups should be done from time to time.