Low Blood Pressure Cure
Normally, if the blood pressure is 90/60 or less, then he has a problem of this . The more serious the high blood pressure, the more normal the low blood pressure cure is. However, special care should be taken even in this condition.
Why Does It Happen
How many women’s blood circulation system increases rapidly during pregnancy, which lowers blood pressure. However, it is normal during pregnancy. After the baby is born, the blood pressure returns to normal. If a woman’s blood pressure is low regularly, she should be tested.
Problems with the heart valve, heart attack or heart disease can also lower blood pressure. Thyroid, anemia, low blood sugar and sometimes diabetes can also causes this .
When the amount of water in the body is insufficient, the problem of this may appear. Blood pressure is low even if there is a sudden lack of blood in the body due to bleeding due to dripping. Lack of vitamin B-12 and iron in the body causes anemia. This causes the body not to produce enough red blood cells and lowers blood pressure.
Taking too much medication for high blood pressure, heart disease, Parkinson’s, depression can also lower blood pressure. In addition, dizziness, dengue, malaria, any scary scene can lower blood pressure.
– Feeling tired
– Weakness is felt
– Blurred vision
– Yellowing of the skin
– The body gets cold
– I feel very thirsty
– Breathing increases rapidly
Why is it dangerous?
– It can affect your nervous system or brain.
– If blood pressure is not controlled during pregnancy, the fetus may die.
– May cause dementia, brain disorder, kidney disease, etc.
– Dizziness can fall anywhere
– There is a possibility of blood infection.
What to do ?
– Doctors often recommend eating less salt. However, in this, the amount of sodium should be a little higher.
– If you do not like salt consumption, soy sauce can be consumed.
– Drink plenty of water.
– When someone suddenly has low blood pressure, first aid should be started. The head should be placed under the feet with the force of the back. It increases blood flow to the brain.
– Alcohol should be avoided.
– Don’t stand for long.
– You should not sit for a long time and get up suddenly.
– Exercise, yoga, swimming, cycling, etc. can control blood pressure.
– To reduce the amount of carbohydrates in the food such as potatoes, rice, bread, pasta.
Be safe in this way
– Drink as much water as possible, it does not cause dehydration.
– Do not bathe in very hot water, it raises the body temperature.
– Adequate condemnation should be taken.
– Eat small meals regularly and at short intervals.
– If you are taking medication for depression, you may feel dizzy as soon as you wake up. In this case, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
– If you are sweating a lot after doing physical work, you should consume lemon water.
– You should stay away from worries.
Soak 10-15 raisins in water overnight, chew one raisin in the morning and drink water.
– Soak 7 peanuts overnight. Grind it and consume it with milk.
– Grind 10 basil leaves and extract the juice. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
– Drinking black tea every day helps to raise blood pressure.
– Salt and sugar solution is also beneficial.